Coal Engineering Pty Ltd is committed to complying with the law in all of its operations to minimise risks and impacts on the environment, and beyond that, continually enhance its contribution to the ultimate objective of sustainable development within its operations and to the broader community.
In particular we will:
- strive to ensure our facilities operate to the highest standards to protect our employees, contractors, neighbours and the environment.
- continue to seek ways to efficiently use materials and energy.
- seek to develop new or improved processes and practises to minimise our impact on the environment and improve the quality of our service.
- require every employee and contractor working for us to comply with relevant legislation and with this policy.
- ensure that our employees are provided with the training necessary to complete the requirements of their positions.
- encourage employee initiatives that contribute to a safer and improved environment at work, at home and in the community.
- communicate openly about our activities and report progress on our safety, health and environmental performance.
The environmentally relevant activities, to be carried out at Coal Engineering Pty Ltd, located at 7 Jack Pyne Drive, Capella QLD, defined under the auspices of the Environmental Protection Act 1994 are:
- ERA 24 – Boilermaker or Engineer – Fixed and Mobile
- ERA 17 – Abrasive Blasting – Fixed
Download our complete EPA Ploicy.